Five Indian students bashed up in Melbourne, one critical

By our community reporter

Melbourne: Five Indian overseas students here were today bashed up by a group with iron rods etc. in their house in the Pascovale suburb. One ot the victim is critical, says Gautam Gupta of the Federation of Indian Students of Australia (FISA).

56 comments on “Five Indian students bashed up in Melbourne, one critical

  1. this is good my friend, great posts, all the best and success in your future. lista de email lista de email lista de email lista de email lista de email

  2. john says:

    i love all little kids :) if u want to meet ill be at sunshine every day

  3. hutch says:

    why do you all dislike danny hes a good kit im 48 years old and like danny and hes only 10

  4. Anti-Australian says:

    @Mike Allen – HEY AUSSIE DOG! tell me where do you live? Don’t bullshit too much

  5. Jordan says:

    Why has this become a race war? The topic is about five Indians attacked. Mike, I can’t really believe you but I have to say that 85% of the stuff you’ve said it bullshit and the other 15% is (very hard to say) correct.

    Next time you get a day off from your busy schedule, go and embrace the different cultures and come back with a better thing to say.