CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

DSC_0045-r

By Rajiv Sharma & Neeraj Nanda

NEW DELHI, December 4: Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi sustained its process of engaging the citizens of Delhi by launching the Delhi United, a programme aimed at recruiting 30,000 volunteers to be held in various areas during the Games next year, at its headquarters on Friday, the eve of the International Volunteer Day.
Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi Chairman Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, MP, who launched Delhi United along with Ms. Sindhushree Khullar, Secretary, Ministry of Sports, said the army of selfless and dedicated volunteers would be the real face of the Games next year. “In fact, the volunteers will be the backbone of the Games, we depend on you” he said.

“I am confident that our volunteers would contribute immensely towards ensuring that we host a great Games next year,” he said. “My confidence stems from the fact that the 166 volunteers who helped us during the Commonwealth Games Federation General Assembly did a great job and passed the test with flying colours. All CGAs said that they had done a great job.”

To facilitate easy registration of the volunteers, the Chairman, Organising Committee also launched a special interactive web portal (www.cwgdelhi2010.org/delhiunited).

200 comments on “CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

1. Rocco says:

Hi there, just ωаntеd tο
    tell you, I enjoyed thіs aгticle.
    It waѕ inspirіng. Keeр on pοsting!

2. This is my first time i go post. I collected so many interesting things in your site especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.Regards By academic

3. Suraj says:

Hey i want to serve my delhi so please give me a chance to be a volunteer.Delhi meri jaan.

4. Neha Bhagat says:

Respected Sir/ Ma’am,
    I am Neha Bhagat. I wanted to be a part of the Common Wealth Game as a volunteer. Can you please give me a chance so that i can do something for my country.

5. daman says:

can i approve fr cwg nw ……i m intrested nd wnt 2 b its part…..ma no is 9899313153

6. Rosan kumar says:

dear sir,
    This is roshan kumar,i have applied for volunteers training but i did not get any response my registration number is 2803318. please inform me about training as soon as possible.

7. Mukul Gualti says:

hi..my name is mukul gulati..i am an IP university student doing BBA ..m in 3rd year…i want to b a volunteer for CWG..please help……give a chance to server …my no. is 9873374241…..i will come whenever called up..prefer Media Accrediatiom….

8. vijesh says:

Hi, My self vijesh working as an accountent wants to participate in cwg through volunteers I want to serve my country.so pls give me chance to participate in it.
    Mob-9868821495,9718293161

9. vijesh kaushik says:

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN CWG AS VOL INTER SO PLZ INFORM ME IF THERE IS ANY VACANCY

10. hello,sir/madam. I want to be a volunteer for our common wealth game.iwant to serve my country. &i hv pursuing in b.a final year,bra collage. from d u… My cnt no 9899290292.. Thank you university univers

11. nusrat fatma says:

r/sir
    hw i apply for cwg2010 volunteer
    i want to serve my country
    my email id is milliontwinklestar@ gmail.com
    thanking you
    nusrat fatima

12. i make a cwg volunter

13. Nadeem khan says:

Hi……sir, I’m a software engineer & completed graduation.currently I’m working in software company but wants to participate in cwg through volunteers. I want to serve my country.so pls give me one chance to participate in it.
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    bye…9278749562

14. sir, i m a student of hotel management 3rd year in sunder deep college of hotel management. i want to be a volunteer for cwg delhi.. nd wants to great other country in a well indian traditional way.. and wants to give a good way of looking to all other country about india… so plz accept me as a volunteer nd tell me how can i registration nd selected.. my mobile number is 9555613824…
    thanks you…

15. jandeep says:

if its not too late can i join now

16. anand bisht says:

hey this is anand frm ihm guwahati, actully I had mah volunteer training frm amty noida,bt I didn’t get roster nw…. so plzzzzzz help me out dat hw can I join cwg as soon as….
    my number is 9555078795

17. PRAKASH says:

R/SIR,
    I am persuing C.A. from ICAI, New Delhi.I want to be a volunteer for CWG,2010.I humbly requested you to plz give me a chance as a volunteer.
    Contact No.-09136248260

I am waiting for your response………………..

18. amardeep says:

Hi Sir,
    I register in volunteer program and my registration no is2811725.nobody inform me ,i participate in cwg.
    9910420500

19. PUNEET KUMAR says:

SIR,MAM/
    I M PUNEET KUMAR FROM LAST 3 WEEK I HAD SUBMITED MY ALL
    THE DOCUMENT EVEN MY POLICE VARIFICATION BUT I HAVENT GOT, ANY RESPONCE FROM YOUR SIDE AND WANT TO PARTICIPAT IN COMMON WEALTH GAME AS A VOLENTIER. KINDLY PLEASE GIVE ME AN OFFER TO DO SOMETHING.
    THANKINH YOU
    YOUR FAITHFULLY
    PUNEET KUMAR………………..

20. bharti says:

wat is d last day for submission of form??wer can i get 1????plz give necessary info…i want to do it

21. sourav says:

sir
    i am intrested in this job

22. HELLO SIR I have done B.P.Ed ..from amity uni AND I WANT JOB IN CWG AS A POST OF VOLUNTEERS ..SO PLZ CONTACT THROUGH MY EMAIL ID OR My CONTACT NUMBER —9968352702

23. nitesh says:

i can’t find ur website to check my schedule roster……
    contact no:—-9891922103

24. sir
    how can i join cwg any field
    My Qulification master degree in physical education(M. p. ed)
    9810218005

25. kaushal says:

sir my name is kaushal kishore singh am businessman and want to represent my country by becoming a volunteer of common wealth games .
    i want to become a oart of cwg please tell me how ton apply for it.
    my contact no. is
    9868177113

26. Neeraj says:

Hello sir i want to do work as a volunteer in cwg.How i’ll apply and register my self……
    Thank u…..

27. Sir , My Name is mananjay kumar pathak ,,,,,,i am a student of dipoma 2 nd year and i just want to help those forniers who are as a guest for our country and i wan to service our country with these peoples for our mother land ,,,,,,so plz give me a chance ,,,,,,,,,9818410046, 988410041

28. Akshay says:

sir…. i want to be a participate in cwg’s volunteership.
    plz…… give me a 1 chance……..
    i want to serve my country..
    plz contact me…..
    PLZ….

8010244374
    akshayrohit3061@gmail.com

29. Mahesh says:

sir…. i want to be a participate in cwg’s volunteership.
    plz…… give me a 1 chance……..
    i want to serve my country..

9910810385

30. Akshay says:

sir…. i want to be a participate in cwg’s volunteership.
    plz…… give me a 1 chance……..
    i want to serve my country..
    8010244374
    akshayrohit3061@gmail.com

31. HARSHITA says:

HELLO SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12 N PURSUING ANNIMATION COURSE FROM SOUTH EX N WANT A JOB IN CWG AS A POST OF VOLUNTEERS CONTACT ME 9953310913

32. AWANISH KUMAR
    QUALI:- UNGRAGUATION
    I WANT TO WORK IN CWG-2010
    mob.no. 9990085917

33. ARUN MISHRA says:

Hi this is ARUN MISHRA, student of DELHI INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY LAJPAT NAGAR NEW DELHI. I want do work as valanteer in CWG in any categry and any where because i have also experianced for this type of work, so please give me a chance for CWG.
    my contaact no is 8802552150
    thanks for your corporation.

34. NIKHIL says:

HELLO SIR I M DOING BCA 2ND YEAR FROM MD UNIVERSITY ..AND I WANT JOB IN CWG AS A POST OF VOLUNTEERS ..SO PLZ CONTACT THROUGH MY EMAIL ID OR MA CONTACT NUMBER —9810737015……..

• parshant says:

hello sir, i m engg final yr student of manav rachna college of engg faridabad(hry)& i want to serve my country as a volunteer in cwg, plz give a chance for serving the nation. plz inform me on my email id or contact no 9467689566.

35. dear sir / madam
    i am fashion designer cum merchandiser and have more than three years experence, i am always ready to do any challanging work if any kind of requirement for me i will be ready to accept it plz contact me if any job is related with me

my contact no is 9350935349

thanks & best regards

SHARAD CHANDRA PATHAK

36. sabir khan says:

sir me cwg me airrifel shotting me bhag lena chahta hun plz give me suggetion my cell no. is 9818549638

37. DEEPIKA says:

hi.i m a student. i m doing bhms……i want to serve my country and want to work as a volunteer…so pls pls pls tell me how to apply

38. JATIN TRIKHA says:

I AM DOING MBA FROM S.D. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT , PANIPAT . I LOVE TO SERVE MY COUNTRY . I WOULD BE OVERWHELMED , IF I GET CHANCE TO GIVE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS GLORIOUSE FESTIVAL.
    PHONE NO. – 09729258934 , 0130-2235002

39. aditya verma says:

hiiiii can u tell ki me kaise job le sakta hu cwg games me as a volunteer plzzzzzzzzzzz call me my no. is 9210407838

40. H.kaur says:

I’ve filled the farm but it was uncompleted. i’m interested to become part of great event of CWG but it’s too late plz suggest me how to be part of this event.
    011-45036923
    rperfection37@yahoo.com

41. Ramnath says:

Hello

Is it too late to join as a volunteer, plz suggest me how to become a volunteer at the CWG 2010.

Appreciate it.

9880235613

42. tarun says:

hi m tarun.pursuing bca from ip university.. i want job in cwf2010 as a volunteer.. 9999905088 8802425806

43. aman katoch says:

i had already given the interview bt i havnt got the email or sms to join the class at amity university…………..can u suggest me ………
    wht should i do???????????? plz help me…………….

44. Purshottam says:

I am 53 yr theater activist having good cultural backgrand I want to be part of the CWC 2010 my Cell :- 9891356464

45. sir, i am a student of jamia millia islamia university course(B.A.1st year), i want to serve my contry by becoming a volunteer of CWG 2010.
    Plz give me a chance nd plz rply me
    con me – 9818894170