CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

DSC_0045-r

By Rajiv Sharma & Neeraj Nanda

NEW DELHI, December 4: Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi sustained its process of engaging the citizens of Delhi by launching the Delhi United, a programme aimed at recruiting 30,000 volunteers to be held in various areas during the Games next year, at its headquarters on Friday, the eve of the International Volunteer Day.
Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi Chairman Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, MP, who launched Delhi United along with Ms. Sindhushree Khullar, Secretary, Ministry of Sports, said the army of selfless and dedicated volunteers would be the real face of the Games next year. “In fact, the volunteers will be the backbone of the Games, we depend on you” he said.

“I am confident that our volunteers would contribute immensely towards ensuring that we host a great Games next year,” he said. “My confidence stems from the fact that the 166 volunteers who helped us during the Commonwealth Games Federation General Assembly did a great job and passed the test with flying colours. All CGAs said that they had done a great job.”

To facilitate easy registration of the volunteers, the Chairman, Organising Committee also launched a special interactive web portal (www.cwgdelhi2010.org/delhiunited).

200 comments on “CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

1. NAVEEN KUMAR says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM NAVEEN KUMAR FM HARYANA AND I AM DOING M.PHIL FROM SOCIOLOGY DEPTT MAHRISHI DAYANAND UNIVESITY ROHTAK[HARYANA]. I HAD I NCC ”C ” CERTIFICATE . I WANT TO BE A NSS VOLUNTEERS IN COMMANWEALTH GAMES 2010.I HAVE A HUMBLE REQUEST TO U THAT PLSE REGISTER MY NAME FOR NSS VOLUNTEERS IN CWG.
    THANKING YOU.

NAVEEN KUMAR
    RESEARCH SCHOOLAR
    MAHRISHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY .
    ROHTAK . HARYANA

E. MAIL ADDRESS- naveenrtk@rediffmail.com
    CONTACT NO. 09812083060

2. prashant malik says:

me want to be a volunteer in delhi cwg 2010

3. Poonam says:

I am pursuing M.A in Hindi and NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder willing to work as Volunteer in CommmonWealthGames2010
    I want work as a volunteer to contribute some helpful work for my country and its players to show that Indian peoples are not so week for any types of working in fields.

4. Radha Mary says:

I am pursuing M.B.A in Health Administration and NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder willing to work as Volunteer in CommmonWealthGames2010 so that I can contribute my skills and knowledge in challenging and creative enviornment n to make my India proud.

5. Anita says:

I am pursuing Post Graduation in Economics and NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder willing to work as Volunteer in CommmonWealthGames2010 so that my talents to explore to make the games sucessful and to be proud to be an Indian.

6. Madhav says:

Iam a 12th class student & wish to participate as a volunteer for CWG 2010,kindly register my name as soon as possible for the same job.Or let me know the procedure to fill in the application.

Looking forward for your reply .

7. Deepa singh says:

my interview call not come yet

8. d.sundaram says:

I have become a volunteer to do my little bit to make the games successful and make my country proud.

9. Madhav says:

as soon as possible for the same job.

10. jonhy joseph says:

Want to register myself as volunter

11. Abdul Moiz says:

I am Pursuing 12th class I register my self as a volunteer in common wealth games 2010

12. Ghuznam Rehman says:

I Completed my MBAI am very keen to be a part of common wealth games 2010.
    But i don’t know the registration process, selection process etc. please register me as a volunteer of common wealth games.

13. Ghuznam Rehman says:

Dear sir.
    how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me
    Please Advice Me

14. Madhav says:

Iam a 12th class student(commerce+maths)through correspondence & wish to participate as a volunteer for CWG 2010,kindly register my name as soon as possible for the same job.

15. pawan sharma says:

16. pawan sharma says:

respected sir
    i am post graduate ( M.B.A with marketing & Finance )

17. chander says:

i want to participate as a voluntaire in common wealth games 2010

18. vipin kumar says:

i want to take part in CWG as a volleenter.i m pursing b.tech from ip university

19. Bidyut Chakraborty says:

I’m a hockey coach of government of India undertaking. I have worked as a liaison and technical official at the Sahara and Asia Cup Hockey Tournaments held at Chennai in the year 2005 and 2007 respectively. I would like to be a part of the organizing team. I may be given a chance to be a volunteer in the forthcoming CWG-2010.I have experience of event management at various sports tournaments.
    Hoping for a reply at 09443291622.
    Thank you.

20. Iam a 12th class student & wish to participate as a volunteer for CWG 2010,kindly register my name as soon as possible for the same job.

21. anju roy says:

<bl reply

Originally Posted By anju royI register my self as a volunteer in common wealth games 2010. I am a 12th pass student reply

22. anju roy says:

23. mohan says:

Dear sir
    i am pursuing BBA from delhi i am a athaletics i want be part of common wealth games 2010

24. Faraz Ilyas says:

Dear sir.
    I am pursuing MBA from Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi and I am very keen to be a part of common wealth games 2010.

25. Isha aggarwal says:
    January 7, 2010 at 1;10pm
    RESPECTFULLY,I want to say that I want to work in delhi common wealth games 2010. plzzzzzzzzz… give me an opportunity to work as a volunteer. I have completed B.A(PASS) from delhi university and I also have completed Diploma in Spanish Language from Delhi University and Right now I am persuing Advance diploma in spanish language and I have also done training programme of CWG(EARN WHILE YOU LEARN) which was conducted by IITTM.
    plz tell me about the registration process and selection process for volunteers.
    register me
    ishaaggarwal25@gmail.com

26. Priya Panchal says:
    January 7, 2010 at 1;10pm
    Respectfully,I want to say that I want to work in delhi common wealth games 2010. give me an opportunity to work as a volunteer. I an pursuing B.COM(PASS) from delhi university and I also have completed Certificate in Spanish Language from Delhi University and Right now I am persuing Diploma in spanish language.
    register me
    priya.panchal891@gmail.com

27. komal verma says:

I really want to work in delhi common wealth games 2010. plzzzzzzzzz… give me opportunity to work as a volunteer. I m doing BA eng. hnrs. from delhi university and I m also persuing BTEC HNC diploma course in aviation, hospitality and air travel management from frankfinn institute of air hostess training.
    register me
    vermakomal1992@yahoo.in

28. ranjeet kadam says:

sir me apne desh ke seva karna chata hu aur ye moka bhut acha hai me chata hu ki mujhe common wealth games 2010 me apne desh ke seva karne ka moka diya jaye . me ba kar raha hu delhi se aur me paas delhi ka commercial driver liseance hai mujhe jo bhi kaam diya jayega me pure imandaari se karunga me delhi me 23 saal se rah raha hu mera bharat mahan jai hind jai bharat ranjeet kadam

29. safi anwer says:

i become a volunteer to do some helpful work in CWG 2010. i am pursuing MBA. so give me opportunity to work as a volunteer.

30. Amit kumar says:

Hi Sir/Mam
    I want to become a part of CWG2010
    as a volunteer. Please do betterment
    for myself. I’ve just cmpleted my BTS
    Bachelor in Tourism Studies from IGNOU
    So how can i ragister for volunteer in
    CWG2010.

31. pearl sawhney says:

respected sir
    i would like to be a part of this mega event..realized while going through the cwg website that im late for the procedures.. is there still any chance for volunteering…

32. sompal says:

hi, i became a volunteer to do some helpful work in common wealth games 2010. i am persuing b.p.e (bachular physical education) for amity university.

33. jitin sharma says:

dear sir,
    how can register in cwg 2010
    register me
    id- jitinsharma16@yahoo.in

34. urooj jamal says:

respected mam/sir,
    i want to devote my services to the CWG 2010 ,please give me opportunity to work as a volunteer.

35. gopal says:

i wanna get registered 4 cwg2010. whts d procedure of its selections

36. sandeep says:

hi sir.how can i parcipate in CWG

37. sandeep says:

this is sandeep.i want to know that how can take part in CWG.
    is another idea to take part in.

38. jai kumar says:

how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me

39. jai kumar says:

Pls cnfm what is the process to get teh same register

40. Atul Kapoor says:

I became a volunteer to do some helpfull work in common-wealth games2010. feelfree to mail me anytime

41. Gaurav sharma says:

tell me how can i do dis job.
    how can i make volunteer in delhi games
    cooleventguru@rediffmail.com
    09250843512

42. vishnu says:

I become volunteer to contribute some helpful work for my country and its players to show that Indian peoples are not so week for any types of working in fields.It is proud to me become I am volunteer for commonwealth 2010 games. ihave
    complete the tour and travel cours from ymca

43. Hi,
    WHAT is the whole process to register the candidated of our insititute (IIFT).

44. SUNIL GULATI says:

i became a volunteer to do some helpfull work in common-wealth games2010. feelfree to mail me anytime.

45. Manish Dobhal says:

Dear sir.
    how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me
    Please Advice Me….

46. vineeta says:

how, i enroll as a volunteer in cwg 2010?

47. Arvind kumar says:

Dear sir.
    how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me
    id arvindnsitdu@gmail.com
    give me process

48. MRS.GURMEET KAUR PURI says:

49. Abhijeet Alagoudar says:

Hello, I am post graduate, i had NSS course in my college days. I am very interested to serve in CMG. I am good in communication skills, fluent with English. Now i am having research from LBS Rashtriya sanskrit vidyapeeth New Delhi-16.

50. I become volunteer to contribute some helpful work for my country and its players to show that Indian peoples are not so week for any types of working in fields.It is proud to me become I am volunteer for commonwealth2010games.