CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

DSC_0045-r

By Rajiv Sharma & Neeraj Nanda

NEW DELHI, December 4: Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi sustained its process of engaging the citizens of Delhi by launching the Delhi United, a programme aimed at recruiting 30,000 volunteers to be held in various areas during the Games next year, at its headquarters on Friday, the eve of the International Volunteer Day.
Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi Chairman Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, MP, who launched Delhi United along with Ms. Sindhushree Khullar, Secretary, Ministry of Sports, said the army of selfless and dedicated volunteers would be the real face of the Games next year. “In fact, the volunteers will be the backbone of the Games, we depend on you” he said.

“I am confident that our volunteers would contribute immensely towards ensuring that we host a great Games next year,” he said. “My confidence stems from the fact that the 166 volunteers who helped us during the Commonwealth Games Federation General Assembly did a great job and passed the test with flying colours. All CGAs said that they had done a great job.”

To facilitate easy registration of the volunteers, the Chairman, Organising Committee also launched a special interactive web portal (www.cwgdelhi2010.org/delhiunited).

200 comments on “CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

1. mamta choudhary says:

Respectfully,

Respectfully,I want to say that I want to work in delhi common wealth games 2010. give me an opportunity to work as a volunteer.
    i send you my form on 26 feb. you don’t give me reply. plzzzzzzzzzzzz sir/mam give me reply

2. karthik says:

hi sir please help me serve the great players in wit honour and dignity please register me

3. HARKIRAT SINGH says:

I WANT TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER IN CWG-10
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO REGISTRATION FOR VOLUNTEER

4. karthik says:

hi help me register to the upcoming cwg 2010

5. anuja pandey says:

hello sir…
    im a ncc cadet.. & participated rdc2008.. I become volunteer to contribute some helpful work for my country and its players to show that Indian peoples are not so week for any types of working in fields.It is proud to me become I am volunteer for commonwealth2010games.

6. Rishi Raman Upadhyay says:

sir…
    i m a ncc cadet.i think dat country shud b primary 4 every indian.. i m an indian & dis event firsty going to held in india.. so i m feeling proud & want to join cwg2010 as a volunteer.. kindly allow me to join cwg2010 as a volunteer i’ll highly obliged 2 u…

7. avantika bedi says:

hello sir..
    i really want to do somthin 4 my country…

8. sujit kumar bharti says:

i am sujit kumar bhartimy fathername is mr.jiut prasad .now iam Bsc ATHM From Punjab Technical University.I want to register in cwgdelhi2010

9. Nawi Khan says:

Dear Sir/Mam,
    m interested for job

10. bhawani singh says:

Dear sir/madam
    ibhawanisingh sisodia s/o achal singh 275 nerhu colony ratanada jodhpur i am working tourism since 5 yrs as tour executive i appered b.t.s from ingnou 2nd yrs i am intersting cwg volunter please give me all deaital how can jion cwg volunter
    bhawani singh sisodia
    email bhawanisisodia49@gmail.com
    cell no 09929462738

11. Dear sir.
    how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me.

I have become a volunteer to do my little bit to make the games successful and make my country proud.

give me process
    Reply –inderkrishna@gmail.com

12. joginder bendi says:

Dear sir,

my nema is joginder bendi from special olympics i went to be a volnuteer in CWG2010 game.and i’m also playing cricket in special olympics ase v.caption in special olympics indian cricket team.plzzzzzzzzzz.

regard’s
    joginder bendi

13. SATISH says:

Originally Posted By SATISHrespected sir,
    I am study 12th in D.T.E.A. SR.SEC.SCHOOL,LODHI ESTATE – 110003 And 10 PASS and NCC’A'Certificate holder at same school.I am willing to work as a volunteer in common wealth game 2010 at Delhi.how to register in CWG VOLUNTEER 2010.

@SATISH -

14. SATISH says:

respected sir,

15. MANISH KR. SRIVASTAVA says:

i want to join CWG2010 as a volunteer.i am working as a security agent in AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., AT I.G.I. AIRPORT, DELHI as a X-RAY Screener.
    so,i request you to register me as a voulunteer in CWG 2010.

16. vikash kumar says:

Originally Posted By vikash kumar@vikash kumar – Iam appear in diploma in physiotherepy student and i me want to be a volunteer in delhi common welth game.

17. vikash kumar says:

18. vikash kumar says:

Iam appear in diploma in physiotherepy student and i me want to be a volunteer in delhi common welth games 2010

19. Hello,I,m pursuing graduation in B.A>1styear

Mob.09956098269

20. shweta arora says:

I am Pursuing B.com Final. I want to be a I.A.S officer. Its proudly of my family.

21. shweta arora says:

I am Pursuing B.com Final. I want to be a I.A.S officer.so, please give me a one chance for help my country. Its proudly of my family.

22. shweta arora says:

I am Pursuing B.com Final. I want to be a volunteer.

23. shweta arora says:

I am Pursuing B.com Final. Iwould like to work as a volunteer.

24. shweta arora says:

I am Pursuing B.com Final. Iwould like to work as a volunteer.
    My ID is ms.shwetaarora@radiffmail.com

25. shweta arora says:

I am Pursuing B.com Final. Iwould like to work as a volunteer. So Please tell me that how can be register incwg volunteer 2010 games.
    My ID is ms.shwetaarora@radiffmail.com

26. Yahya Saifi says:

dear sir,
    today is 20th feb n the date of online registration for volunteers z over , please tel me sir that how cn i register nd participate……..for volunteer in cwg2010…plz give me the procedure plz bcoz i want to b a part of CWG I loVe sports

27. Faisal Khan says:

Dear sir,
    I am the medical student & wish to participate as a volunteer for CWG2010,so please kindly registered my name as soon as possible & make me country proud.
    id:khan.yashy007@gmail.com
    waiting ur answer

28. Jitendra Prasad Gupta says:

Dear sir.
    how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me

29. Jitendra Prasad Gupta says:

Dear sir.
    how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me
    id — jitugupta.2008@gmail.com

30. SEEMA SOOD says:

Respected sir,
    I am doing architecture from delhi, kindly tell me the procedure for registration in CWG.I want to do work as a volunteer to contribute some helpful work for my country ,and its players to show that Indian peoples are not so week for any types of working in fields.It is proud to me become I am volunteer for commonwealth2010games.

31. DEEPAK SINGH says:

Dear sir
    im post graduate mastr of physical education with also mphil in physical education. i woud like to be a part of this megh event cwg2010.
    contact no. o9759534868

32. Ravindra Singh says:

I am pursuing Graduation in Uttarakhand willing to work as Volunteer in CommmonWealthGames2010.
    Mo. 09411593470

33. Pooja kala says:

I want to serve in as volunteer.

34. Pooja kala says:

I want to serve in as volunteer.I am pursuing my bachelors in agricultural sciences and serving as nss volunteer.

35. Pooja kala says:

I want to serve in as volunteer.I am pursuing my bachelors in agricultural sciences and seving as nss volunteer.

36. Pooja kala says:

Res sir,
    I am pursuing my bachelors in agricultural sciences and serving as an nss volunteer in my college.I want to join in as a volunteer and serve my country in whatever way i can. Please let me know the procedure to join in.

37. Dear sir.

me want to be a volunteer in delhi cwg 2010 register me.i want work as a volunteer to contribute some helpful work for my country.I am doing deploma in computer hardware&networking professional in niit center.
    thanku.

38. pravendr says:

I am pravendra , working with NGO , as Volunteer in CommmonWealthGames2010 so that my talents to explore to make the games sucessful and to be proud to be an Indian.

39. Ashutosh pal says:

Dear sir,

I want to do something good for my country & i have the opportunity at this year 2010. so want to pay my services in coming common wealth games.

Ashutosh pal

40. Naresh Kumar says:

Dear sir I am passing p g subject zoology and nss certificate holder willing to work as volunteer in c w g 2010 and to be proud to bean india.

41. common welth games
    volantier

42. farida says:

i am a table tennis player want to serve my country as a volunteer

43. Anil kumar yadav says:

Dear sir,

how can be register in CWG Volunteer 2010

44. prahlad kumar says:

Dear sir,

I want to be a volunteer in CWG2010

45. Hello,I,m pursuing graduation in B.A>1styear

Mob.09956098269

46. jagdish says:

how can be register in cwg volunteer 2010 register me. pls advice me.

47. jagdish says:

Originally Posted By pawan sharmaI become volunteer to contribute some helpful work for my country and its players to show that Indian peoples are not so week for any types of working in fields.It is proud to me become I am volunteer for commonwealth2010games.

Originally Posted By Manish DobhalDear sir.
    how can be register in CWG volunteer 2010
    register me
    Please Advice Me….

48. PRADEEP SINGH says:

Hello, I am a 38 year Male , Graduate in Commerce from Delhi University in 1991 and Post Graduate Diploma in Translation in Hindi to English and English to Hindi and working in a Government Department as a capacity of U.D.C. in the Department of E.S.I.C., ESI Hospital Okhla, New Delhi-20.

I herby request and interested to work with the Organisation of CWG as a Volunteer in the public interest. As my moto is to assist the people who need the assistance for right way in a direct manner.

I hope my name will be register for the same. Awaiting your favourable response at an early date.

sincerly yours,