CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

DSC_0045-r

By Rajiv Sharma & Neeraj Nanda

NEW DELHI, December 4: Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi sustained its process of engaging the citizens of Delhi by launching the Delhi United, a programme aimed at recruiting 30,000 volunteers to be held in various areas during the Games next year, at its headquarters on Friday, the eve of the International Volunteer Day.
Organising Committee Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi Chairman Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, MP, who launched Delhi United along with Ms. Sindhushree Khullar, Secretary, Ministry of Sports, said the army of selfless and dedicated volunteers would be the real face of the Games next year. “In fact, the volunteers will be the backbone of the Games, we depend on you” he said.

“I am confident that our volunteers would contribute immensely towards ensuring that we host a great Games next year,” he said. “My confidence stems from the fact that the 166 volunteers who helped us during the Commonwealth Games Federation General Assembly did a great job and passed the test with flying colours. All CGAs said that they had done a great job.”

To facilitate easy registration of the volunteers, the Chairman, Organising Committee also launched a special interactive web portal (www.cwgdelhi2010.org/delhiunited).

200 comments on “CWG 2010 Volunteer Registration Starts

1. aditya says:

hi, guys plzzz help me out i really dont want to miss this opportunity of being associated my self with the CWG 2010 …….so plz can anyone tell me how to get in n be a volunteer……plzzzzz help me guys…..:(

2. gud evening sir……..
    sir i am a student of computer science 3rd yr
    i am persuning my b.tech…….polite in speaking…….
    so plzzzzzzzzz sir gave me a chance for work as a vounteerin CWG 2010

3. pankajrai says:

sir i am 1st yera student du (b.a) con 9871161846

4. opinder pal singh says:

Hi i am opinder pal singh a national player softball, i have played
    two senior national and four junior national in softball, and i represent
    jammu university three times as cricket player of said university.
    Rigth now I am persuing M.P.Ed.{master of physical education} and it will
    be comleted this month. i am very enthuciastic about this competition to work as volenter .

5. arun yadav says:

how can i join c w g voleantear registratation form.

6. s.m.vasi says:

I want to be a part of cwg 2010 as a volunteer. I am pursuing M.A from engljsh and i am pursuing also P.G.Diploma in travel & tourism management.

7. kailash says:

sir, i have been called for volunteers training commonwealth games programme on 26 june but because of some personnel reasons i couldnt make on this date. could you plz help me out of this problem?

8. RAJU JADON says:

I am working with Royal Sundaram Insurance co. in Delhi and I did my MBA in marketing.

I wann’a vaulnteer for my contry Name because lot of perople are comming from other country and I want to give him our best as a contry India so that they never forget that India is a best country in the world.

Please consider my request.

Regards,Raju Jadon.09910014284

9. IMROZ AHMED says:

I am imroz i have attended the trainning programme run by IITTM Pusa for the purpose of good hosting and volunteering.i want to be a part of cwg10.I hope after complete the game we will enjoy and cheers.

10. mohd rashid says:

i like cwg because it improve our knowledge,talent..

11. Rini says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,
    i gave my interview for the volunteering in CWG held in DU n wantd 2 noe abt its results????????

12. shevinder sharma
    sir,
    please give me chance to serve for our country.
    give me chance to be a volunteer in cwg 2010
    Reply – Quote

13. G.Sudheer says:

Respected sir/madam

i am student for under graduvate,and also an ncc student, i have registered for cwg volunteer, but till now i have no information abt selection… i want to b a part of that great any event. so kindly give me information about it.

thanking you sir

ph no:-9553333960

14. Ankur jain says:

sir, i am a student of BBA 2nd year, i want to serve my contry by becoming a volunteer of CWG 2010.
    Plz give me a chance nd plz rply me

15. gaurav sagar says:

i am a N.C.C.cadets I want to be a part of cwg 2010,i want to be a volunteer in that great event .so please tell me how is it possible?
    Please Tell Me How To Do Registration
    regard
    gaurav sagar
    9268147687
    9910648564
    9953531837

16. HIMANSHU GUPTA says:

I Want to be part of cwg 2010 as a voulnteer.
    i am b.com student $ ncc cadet also.
    please register me for voulnteer.

Regard
    Himanshu gupta
    ph 7827075618

17. HIMNSHU GUPTA says:

SIR
    My email id- HIMANSHUCHIKIBOY05@GMIL.COM

18. respected sir, i m new delhi based overseas education consultant & a los angelis (u.s.a.) based immigration lawyer, I m proud to b an Indian and on our soil this time a whole world keep their focus of attention for a big c.w.game. and as a citizen of this country I m always ready to serve as well as do my duty for the success of thies grand event/game festival/carnival. so, plz. allow me to b a part of a c.w.g. MASSAGE to mr. kalmadi ji all my & my family members best wishes with yiu for the grand success of this c.w.g. from a true indian son -rahul silpatwal, new delhi.

19. mohd asman says:

i am student of iti

20. Yugandhar says:

Sir,
    I’m pursuing my B.tech in NITW.and i am NCC cadet.
    I want to serve my country and i want to do something for my mother land.
    plz tell me how to register to be a volunteer for cwg2010

21. kanika chutani says:

PLZ TELL ME PROCEDURE FOR VOLUNTEERSHIP AS I HAVE RECEIVED THE REGISTRATION NUMBER

KANIKA CHUTANI
    PH.9213265871

22. mansi kaushik says:

i want to be a part of this gr8 event .pls snd me details.i m an mba aspirant

23. vineet pandey says:

plz tell me how can i also apply for the this post bcoz i want to serve my country. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

24. want to be a part of cwg 2010,i want to be a volunteer in that great event .so please tell me how is it possible?
    I am student.for.B.Afirst.year.please.register.me.for.voulnteer.

25. Respected Sir

I Am Student of (12)class
    I want to become A Volunteer In Cwg-10
    Please Tell Me How To Do Registeration
    ~Please Register Me……

Regard
    Saurabh Rathore
    Ph.9810838868

26. Respected sir/madam

i want to be a part of this special event please send me the details .how i can apply for volunteers. if any vaccancies to food safety & control deptt. please call me Mob:9910756750

27. Bhanuvendra Singh says:

i have registered for cwg volunteer, n also have given interview. but till now i have no information abt selection… i want to b a part of that great event. so kindly give me information about it.

28. vishal singh says:

i want be a part of cwg as a volunteer……

29. girdhar singh says:

respected sir
    presently i am working in a reliance life insurance co as a sales manager and also i am a national level boxer Please Tell Me How To Do Registration
    regard
    girdhar singh negi
    mo.9873077779

30. Krishan Kant Baswal says:

Respected Sir

I Am Student Of (Ba) Final Year….
    I Want To Become A Volunteer In Cwg-10
    Please Tell Me How To Do Registration
    Please Register Me….

Regard
    Krishan Kant Baswal
    PH: 9717534707

31. Nitin Shah says:

Respected sir,
    I am currently working with oracle financial services.
    mob-9871244146

32. sajid ali says:

Respected Sir

I want to be part of cwg2010,i want to be a voluteer in the great event.So please tell me how is it possible?
    I am B.A. ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY
    COMPLETE 480 HR.NSS PROGRRAM ALLHABAD UNIVERSITY ALLAHABAD
    MOB.09628280988

33. anil kumar chauhan says:

i want work as a volunteer in common wealth games please india give me the chance to do something special….contect me on.9210726649

34. anil kumar chauhan says:

i want work as a volunteer in common wealth games please india give the chance to do something special….contect me on.9210726649

35. nikhil says:

Hello i m a Student of Ip University doing BBa i Want to join Common Wealth gAmes As A Volunteer PLz ContAct ME

36. kundan kumar says:

dear sir
    i m a MBA student of army institute of management and technology, sir i want to be a part of volounteer team . if i will select, i will try to give my best since also i have work experience in marketing for 40 month.

37. AMARDEEP YADAV says:

Respected sir,
    I am MBA aspirant from CERT,MEERUT.
    mob-09808437532

38. RESPECTLY SIR,
    I am a student of B.Sc first year and a N.C.C.cadets.I want ajob in C.W.G.in Delhi 2010.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    NEERAJ SHARMA
    Mob.09837207811

39. AMARDEEP YADAV says:

Respected sir,
    I am MBA aspirant from CERT,MEERUT.

40. Ravi says:

m pursuing BBA course from ggsipu university, m quest is simple & been asked by most of the people…i.e “Today is 7/03/2010 cn i still be a part of CWG 2010 as a volunteer , if yes wat is d procedure if nt dan y….plz do rply coz i want to giv a shot if der is an opportunity lying down der…& make most of it.

41. Surender Yadav says:

45. Ajay Tyagi says:

I WANT TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER IN CWG-10
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO REGISTRATION
    PLEASE REGISTER ME
    I am a Phy. Ed.Teacher in Public School

46. Ajay Tyagi says:

I want work as a volunteer in common wealth games
    I am a Phy. Ed.Teacher in Public School

47. AMARDEEP YADAV says:

sir,
    please give me chance to serve for our country.
    give me chance to be a volunteer in cwg 2010

48. NAVEEN says:

Hi Sir,

i m naveen from lucknow, i m the student of ZICA Lucknow, i want to join this great event. How can i join it? Plz tell me….
    i want to register as a VOLUNTEER..

49. AMBRISH JOHRI says:

you may kindly contact me on e-mail -: er.ambrish@in.com.
    mob:09838105873

50. AMBRISH JOHRI says:

I am an Electrical Engineer Constructed 132kv Transmission Line and working in other power sectors.
    I want to be a VOLUNTEER IN CWG-10 ,all my curiousity,strengths I’ll show there only.